The International Association of Colleges of Laboratory Animal Medicine is a consortium of worldwide Colleges including ECLAM, ACLAM, JCLAM and KCLAM. The IACLAM Board is comprised of representatives from each member College.
The goal of IACLAM is to promote the welfare and responsible use of lab animals through the certification of specialists and the dissemination of relevant information.
- Current active Diplomate in IACLAM College
- Letters of recommendation from two ECLAM Diplomates
- Pass the 5-year re-certification
- Work in Europe
- Approval by Credentials Committee
- Pay initial fee and annual member fee